Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Someplace to show off my Layouts

So I love digital scrapbooking and I'm always trying to squish my creations onto my family blog without taking to space I like to use for blogging and just regular Spencer pictures. When my blog went private I considered making my publicly hesses blog the spot to show off my scrapbooking but then I thought that would make it really cluttered and people would look at it and forget to skip on over to the private family blog. So my solution was to create a blog just for my scrapbooking. I'll leave it public for all the world to enjoy; I'll not be posting anything really other than my pages here so I'm not worried about it. It'll be random and sparatic because I honestly don't have TONS of time for scrapping but I do love to do it and hopefully as the years go by I'll find more and more time and get more and more skills. Yay scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment