Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Current Layouts

This first layout was made by me for my mom. She is a CT (which means people who own scrapbooking stores and make kits all the time use her services and talents to show off their kits) and she needed some help with one of her projects so I helped :-) This is using the kit Watch Me Grow, made by ProjectB. I had fun with it. These other two kits were both made by my super talented mommy. The green one uses her kit Spring and the orange one uses her kit My Special Day. I originally likes scrapbooking in 8x10 size but my mom uses 12x12 for her CT stuff so as I helped her more and more I have gotten to like the 12x12 size so from now on I'll probably post that size. But with the Spring kit's LO I still used 8x10. Scrapbooking is fun to do!




b

No comments:

Post a Comment